Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6th Grade Graduation


OK, I admit it. I was not ready for the 6th grade graduation that I am now recovering from. My "little" girl and all of the friends that she has been in school with since 1st grade are now moving out of elementary school. They are all almost teenagers, (they do already act like they are though) and this was the first event where we had to get the dress, the shoes, the manicure and the pedicure. (I thought I had a while yet!) I will admit that she was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and she was almost taller than me in her shoes...ALMOST!

I am proud of my girl and I can't believe she is moving onto the big kid's school! There is absolutely NO drooling over my girl.

1 comment:

Marly said...

Holy cats! My niece is freakin' gorgeous!