Monday, April 14, 2008

"It"

     I realized today that I was laughing and smiling and actually having a good time. Now this may not sound like a big deal to you but have I mentioned it is the end of the semester and I am totally insane? I am trying to figure out if my laughter and good mood is based on the fact that I had a really good weekend and good day...or the fact that I have totally lost it. If I have in fact totally lost it, will I ever find it again, and should I even try to look for it? Perhaps I am better off without it. I have been better off without many things from the past. I can think of a few exes I am better off without. I can think of a few bad decisions I could have lived without. I can also think of a few ex-friends I have lived very nicely without. However, is "It" something I can live without? I am quite certain I am doing well without "It" right now but will I need "It" in the future?  If you lose "It" can it be replaced? 

Nonsequiter of the day: I went to the Breast Center with a friend today. I was very upset that they gave no thought to the fact that some people cannot read. There was not one photo indicating where to find the office...I looked!

No comments: