Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Softball Time


You are looking,,, (well sort of looking) at the mother of one of the District 8 little league, All Star tournament champions! Said champion also made several outs and hit several singles, a double, and a triple! She was also in the local paper but I wouldn't want to brag. BULLSHIT, I want to brag from the rafters and tell everyone in the world. I am so proud!!!

The tournaments continue to be something like... winning 1 or 2 games, getting rained out of the team that we would certainly have crushed, and losing in the first round of single elimination play. We are holding our own though and we will get there. The next tournament is here in North Syracuse and we are hopeful.

Karen ordered a collage from the professional photographers at the last local tournament, after they had been rained on. I am not sure if it is legal for me to post it but I am going to anyway!

1 comment:

Marly said...

Awesome! Yay, KC! My niece is gorgeous, isn't she? ;)