Thursday, August 28, 2008

Restarting

OK, I know it has been a really long time since I wrote but I thought no one was reading. I have since found out that I do have at least one or two readers, (thanks Kjae and Marley), so I will try to write more! Although I have a lot to say, I wanted to start this out with some incredibly useless information/observations from life on the hill. For those of you who aren't from here, that would be Syracuse University.

* Uggs do NOT look good in the winter time with long coats and jeans...they look even worse with mini shorts and tank tops

* People who weigh as much as I do and are shorter than I am should NOT wear tight mini shorts and tight tank tops even if they are young enough to be mine

* When you cut parts of your clothing away so people can see your new tattoos, it is NOT cool

* If every other word that comes out of your mouth is "like", you probably don't know what you are talking about

* Just because I look like I should be a professor doesn't mean I am and NO, I don't know where everything on campus is so pick someone your own age to ask!

* Campus tours suck! I realized that I am not even close to the age of the touring prospective students but I AM the same age as their parents. (Shit.)

* College really is about more than getting plowed every night and everyone doesn't want to hear about you how many times you threw up

5 comments:

Marly said...

Oh, so THAT'S why I don't want to go back to college! ;)

Kelly Hill said...

I barely graduate high school, people. I never really understood that whole go-to-more-classes-on-purpose thing.

I am sooooo with you on the proper attire for chubbies. You will NEVER see me in a low-cut or high-cut anything. You're welcome!

Thanks for posting, this is wonderful!

Nikki said...

I didn't understand the going to more classes on purpose thing either. I partied my way through college the first time. HOWEVER, it took me until my 40's to realize that what I wanted to be when I grew up meant that I had to do classes on purpose. Not only that but if they are going to let people call you "doctor," they want you to go for way too long!

Kelly Hill said...

So you're going to be a doctor? What kind? Please tell me NOT a proctologist!!!! : )

Good luck, O Smart One!

Nikki said...

Not so smart and just a doctor in name only. Doctorate in physical therapy!