Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged??

I don't know what it means to be tagged but I guess I have to answer some questions in order for you to learn more about me. (Is that right?) I'm going with it so here it is...

Four places I go over and over:
Syracuse University
Hank's House
The depths of Nik's mind (Very scary there!)
Barnes and Noble

Four people who e mail me regularly:
Zan
Dad (All forwards!)
Hunter
Mom (Even though we live in the same house...go figure)

Four places I would rather be right now:
Sleeping
Done with college
Anywhere with KC
On a post card type beach

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Law and Order SVU
NCIS
Jeopardy
I Love Lucy

Four things I have for breakfast:
Dunkin Donut's Iced Late'
Mountain Dew
Cliff Bar
Nothing

Four animals I like best:
Puppies
Kittens
White tigers
Gorillas

Four beaches I have been to:
Ocean City, Md.
Seaside Heights, NJ
Madera Beach, Fl.
Santa Monica Beach, Cal.

I don't know 4 people to tag so I can't keep it going but I finally did one of these. (Did I do it right?)

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

Perfecto!! Except for the tagging someone else part. But way to go!

Marly said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you!

Nikki said...

hee hee **Nik blushing**